Ed Hochuli is the Ref for AFC Championship Game?

Oh boy this should be more Reality TV at its finest.......

Last 7 games Ed was the Ref for Denver, the Broncos are 7-0.

Last 7 games Ed was the Ref for NE, the Patriots are 3-4.

Unless Ed can play QB for the Broncos, it ain't gonna matter.

Oh boy this should be more Reality TV at its finest.......

Last 7 games Ed was the Ref for Denver, the Broncos are 7-0.

Last 7 games Ed was the Ref for NE, the Patriots are 3-4.

No home cooking for the Pats?

Somebody told me recently that blocking the gunners out of bounds was a penalty. The only time I've seen it called was @ Foxboro against the visiting team. :lol2: Talk about home cooking. Been watching football at all levels for 55 years, you can't tell me it has only happened one time in that span. If it is a penalty, why don't they throw the flag or enforce it?

Any truth that the Broncos have petitioned the NFL to have Ed do the Super Bowl???:lol2:

New England benefited from penalties in AFC Championship game from pass interference, unsportsmanlike conduct to challenged replays so the refs poor calls did not GIVE the game to Denver. The decisions by Belichick to go on 4th downs turned out to be the thing that beat them. Denver's defensive line came into the game rated #1 and proved they deserved it on Sunday.

New England benefited from penalties in AFC Championship game from pass interference, unsportsmanlike conduct to challenged replays so the refs poor calls did not GIVE the game to Denver. The decisions by Belichick to go on 4th downs turned out to be the thing that beat them. Denver's defensive line came into the game rated #1 and proved they deserved it on Sunday.

That little extra point gaffe didn't help.