Holy Cross 66 Newport 59

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From the outside looking in since I have seen Newport 3 times and Highlands 2 times this year, I think that district's other regional rep will probably be Highlands. I think the Bluebirds will knock off the Wildcats in the district elimination game. I know Newport beat them by a point earlier, but that will only give Highlands the edge in the district.

From the outside looking in since I have seen Newport 3 times and Highlands 2 times this year, I think that district's other regional rep will probably be Highlands. I think the Bluebirds will knock off the Wildcats in the district elimination game. I know Newport beat them by a point earlier, but that will only give Highlands the edge in the district.

Did Mullins play in that game against Highlands?

Bezold best player on the court tonight!

I really like bezolds game! Has a great basketball IQ... That being said he needs to get in better shape.. I've seen him play twice this year and by the end of game he looks worn out! If ncc and holy cross make it to all A finals, going to be one hell of a game!! Go Breds!!

Mullins played tonight for the first time since Christmas tournament. He did not start tonight but came in 2 minutes into the game and played 25+ minutes. Only came out late in game when he had blood on his jersey.

On the court, Mullins leads Newport with 20 pts I believe. He does make a difference. Without him they lose by 15-20 tonight for sure.

Tyler Bezold with a huge game for the Indians. With the win the Indians improve tp 15-4. Newport drops to 13-6 with the loss.

Unofficial scoring -

Bezold 29

L. Schrand 12

Jakubiwski 10

Mullins 20

Davis 16

Snapp 15

Hollus 8

He did not. With Mullins, Newport beats highlands by 10+

Sounds good. But you said the same thing about today's game. Holy Cross beat Highlands by 5 or 7. So comparing scores?