Covington Holy Cross 62 Ludlow 55 (9th Region All "A")

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Closer game than everyone expected I'm sure.

Definitely. Not taking anything away from Ludlow, but HC did not play like they are capable of. Worst performance and still get a win that I've seen out of them yet!

So you are taking plenty away from Ludlow. Got it.

Not at all. They played hard. Never seen them play before tonight but looking at their wins and losses, statistically it should not have been close. Maybe ludlow stepped up, but HC did not play to their potential. Why are you trying to put words in my mouth? This game is what it would be like if the camels only beat silver grove by 7....

N

Not at all. They played hard. Never seen them play before tonight but looking at their wins and losses, statistically it should not have been close. Maybe ludlow stepped up, but HC did not play to their potential. Why are you trying to put words in my mouth? This game is what it would be like if the camels only beat silver grove by 7....

Sigh....

Let's leave the Trains out of this...

Have you thought maybe Holy Cross played bad because of ludlow? I

Not at all. HC was lazy, shot poorly on uncontested shots and barely attempted to rebound when no one was boxing them out. None of that was caused by the other team.

You said it not me. Ludlow beat Silver Grove 62-29. Apples and oranges son.

Give Ludlow a lot of credit. Their coaching staff had them ready to play but Holy Cross survived late and will advance on to play Newport on Wednesday at 6:00 pm.

Very impressed with Marcus Roark tonight for Ludlow. Finished with a game high 22 pts. Holy Cross was led by Leighton Schrand with 16 pts. Tyler Bezold added 13.

Ludlow is NOT Silver Grove......two TOTALLY different teams/situations.

Ludlow beat Silver Grove 62-29. Apples and oranges son.

What does Ludlow beating silver grove have to do with anything? If Campbell county only beat silver grove by 7 you would have to agree that the camels played poorly. Only other option would be that sg played WAY above their ability. now, did Ludlow look like they wanted this game more than HC? For sure. Did they play harder than HC? I would say so. I truly believe HC players thought this was gonna be walk in the park and that def was not the case!