13. Ballard

14. Henry Clay

15. Male

16. South Oldham

17. St. Xavier

18. Perry County Central

19. Hopkinsville

20. North Hardin

Timing is everything and I still don't think there are any dominant/elite teams in the state this year. Cooper could win the Sweet 16 and it wouldn't surprise me at all.

Agree.......they do have two of the BEST underclassmen in NKY. (jr. Sean. McNeil & so. Adam Kunkel)

All about timing. Who would you take out to put Holy Cross in and why? At the same time keep in mind where teams were ranked last week.

That is where things get tricky and complicated.

8-0 in the 9th region, including wins over #11 and #12. I get the reasoning for not having them in there considering they haven't won a big game away from their home gym, but man give Schrand's bunch some love. :lol2:

8-0 in the 9th region, including wins over #11 and #12. I get the reasoning for not having them in there considering they haven't won a big game away from their home gym, but man give Schrand's bunch some love. :lol2:

They just barely missed the cut. Last team out. The hardest part was who to take out. And this is the second time they have flirted with jumping into the BGP Top 20. They were a lock to be in there and they lost to Brossart and LexCath. That hurt them because other teams stepped up when they suffered setbacks. (Male, South Oldham, Perry County Central, St. X) None of those teams have done anything since then to make a case for Holy Cross to bump one of those teams out.

How far out of the top 20 is Wayne County?

Wayne County started off in the early season rankings and then fell out after losing to Southwestern and the loss of Stearns. The list of next in to the Top 20 was really short this week and didn't include Wayne County but at the same time Wayne County is a team that now they are fully healthy are one that is on the radar. If this were a Top 25 ranking I'm guessing Wayne County would be ranked between 20-25 or super close to being ranked.