13. Trinity

14. Ballard

15. Bryan Station

16. Waggener

17. Wayne County

18. Owen County

19. Clay County

20. Lawrence County

Overall pretty good. I'm surprised to see Bullitt East so high. I think they are probably top 10, but top 3 is higher than I'd be comfortable with.

Also, I'm very skeptical of Trinity. They may very well work their way into the top 15 over the course of the season, but I just don't feel like there is any proof they will be that good.

I really think Taylor Co, Bowling Green, Dunbar and Central should be the top 4 teams in the state in any order, and then after that about any team mentioned could go in about any order.

Overall pretty good. I'm surprised to see Bullitt East so high. I think they are probably top 10, but top 3 is higher than I'd be comfortable with.

Also, I'm very skeptical of Trinity. They may very well work their way into the top 15 over the course of the season, but I just don't feel like there is any proof they will be that good.

I really think Taylor Co, Bowling Green, Dunbar and Central should be the top 4 teams in the state in any order, and then after that about any team mentioned could go in about any order.

Trinity gets a stern test early vs. CovCath.

After watching christian county scrimmage fern creek i can confidently say that they have a good chance of making it to the final 4 this season. they are a very athletic basketball team. their defense is great. and Jalen Sebree teaming up with Tyriq Edwards will create problems on the offensive end and with the x factor Torrion Ware who is possible the best three point shooter in the state. the sky is the limit for these guys.