Pointing the finger at your Coach?

shutout

I Never Thought It Would End THIS Way | Live, Learn, Laugh At Yourself

This is a great read for coaches, parents and players. Made me think about the things people point fingers at coaches for and how or what some coaches are thinking. I have to admit I've been guilty of pointing fingers. I have been thinking after reading everyone's post (including mine) about bad coaches and how they act. Coaches too are human, they make mistakes, I don't think there is a coach in high school soccer doing it for the money, I'm sure they do it for the love of the game aND for the kids they coach.

I'm sure Hc coach has other things going on in his life that he is missing to coach those kids. Sorry coach I shouldn't doubt you.

For those still bad mouthing McDonald, I think there would be nothing to make him more happy than to forget about the mistake he made. He obviously cares about that program as much as anyone that's ever coached there. He loves the game and teaching it, not sure anything makes that dude happier than seeing his teams win and from the years he had he was pretty happy