Spencer County 47 Franklin County 42

This game should have been a shoot out. Too bad the Flyer OC can't see the field, the deep pass was there all night. Flyers do not hustle and take entirely to long to get the plays called, clock management killed the Flyers. The penalties are still there, not as bad as weeks past, but there were a couple drive killers. The seniors need to lead instead of hanging their heads like they did in the first half. Coaches gotta get those hands out of their pockets and coach. Good job Flyers hanging in there, this was a tough gam against a very good opponent.

It was 34-7 at the half though and Franklin was fighting from behind the whole game. Maybe that's why Badge said that.

That is what I meant when I said that. I thought this game would would be close, but not a comeback kinda close. Spencer is a good team, but I don't think top 3, as I never believed FC was a top 5 at any point this season. FC had many missed opportunities in this game that could have changed the outcome. Then again I have not had the privilege to see the top 3 teams play.