I Have Seen The Next NBA Superstar

gametime

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[video=youtube;zu9M-qK1yuo]

That's a bad cat for a Freshman

That is one of the worst highlight tapes ever. If you want to watch 115 dunks, go right ahead and watch away. I hate it when I see a tape and all that is on it is dunks. Yes, he looks like a stud athlete. He hit the three wide open jump shots on the reel.

I am sure he is incredible, I wish I could have seen him play basketball on that highlight reel. (PS ... I am not knocking you JD. Thanks for the effort of finding it and posting.)

Current age? Position?

He will be a sophomore in the fall and I'm not sure he has a position. He's 6'11" and can do pretty much anything. Best natural mix of skill and size I've seen since Anthony Davis...

That is one of the worst highlight tapes ever. If you want to watch 115 dunks, go right ahead and watch away. I hate it when I see a tape and all that is on it is dunks. Yes, he looks like a stud athlete. He hit the three wide open jump shots on the reel.

I am sure he is incredible, I wish I could have seen him play basketball on that highlight reel. (PS ... I am not knocking you JD. Thanks for the effort of finding it and posting.)

I think the thing is that this is an freshman running and dunking like that...how many freshmen are there or have there been that look to be that effortless doing what he is doing.

FWIW no one is out there making fundamental reels, highlight reels are just that the highlights. Maybe if someone could find an entire game that would be great.

He will be a sophomore in the fall and I'm not sure he has a position. He's 6'11" and can do pretty much anything. Best natural mix of skill and size I've seen since Anthony Davis...

Seems like a recall a certain coach in Lexington who is looking for "positionless players", maybe they should get together and discuss his future.