Been reading on BGP since about 2002, have posted on other sites, just recently decided to join BGP. I'm a Somerset fan and alumni til I die but have lived and watched high school football all over the country from Georgia and Virginia to Texas, Nebraska, Iowa, and California. Looking forward to joining in the discussion. Go Jumpers!:bunny:

Been reading on BGP since about 2002, have posted on other sites, just recently decided to join BGP. I'm a Somerset fan and alumni til I die but have lived and watched high school football all over the country from Georgia and Virginia to Texas, Nebraska, Iowa, and California. Looking forward to joining in the discussion. Go Jumpers!:bunny:

Do you know AverageJoeGym or Jumper_Dad, both are resident Jumper fans? Anyway, welcome aboard.

2002? Dang, took you long enough!:lol2: Welcome my friend!

Thanks! Better late than never I guess! Haha

Do you know AverageJoeGym or Jumper_Dad, both are resident Jumper fans? Anyway, welcome aboard.

I know them both, sat at several Jumper games with JD and watched both of their boys play when they were still at Somerset.

Thanks again everybody!

Thanks! Better late than never I guess! Haha

I know them both, sat at several Jumper games with JD and watched both of their boys play when they were still at Somerset.

Thanks again everybody!

Welcome to BGP brother!!! Good to see you on BGP!!!