Harriet Tubman: The Face of the $20 Bill?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as it is still worth 20 bucks I don't care whose face is on it. The outrage over this has made me laugh though. People are actually saying they'll never use a twenty dollar bill again if she is on it. :lol2: :lol2:

A lot of stupid people out there!!!

As long as it is still worth 20 bucks I don't care whose face is on it. The outrage over this has made me laugh though. People are actually saying they'll never use a twenty dollar bill again if she is on it. :lol2: :lol2:

Exactly!

They could put a freaking unicorn on it for all I care. As long as it still spends the same.

I'll gladly accept those $20 bills that anyone doesn't want.

Reading those actually gave me a head ache

Radical feminists. When reading it (and I had to stop, just couldn't take any more) it's like fingernails across a chalkboard, but in a visual sense.

Quite honestly they could put Lawnboy13'a face on it and I wouldn't care. Though I might would throw up in my mouth a little bit every time I pulled a $20 out and saw his picture.:puke: