Now that the season is over...

I think Thibs leaves...I honestly believe it's time for him to go, yes he's a great coach but I think he's wore out his welcome

I also believe it's time for Noah to go, I don't think he's as good as everyone says he is...

I think it's time for Tony Snell and several others to go...

Hopefully the Bulls will make another solid hire, if Thids does indeed leave.

Hopefully they start drafting college players that people has actually heard of instead of players no one has heard of...

YES!!! Number one objective should be to move on from Derrick Rose. That one move will change everything for the Bulls.

And if you trade Rose now you might can still get something for him, either from a contender who wants depth or an also-ran who wants someone to sell tickets.

I agree with trading Rose for the success of the team, but do you think they take a big PR hit if they do that? The Chicago kid that they invested so much time and effort into his rehab, I can see that being a polarizing move amongst their fan base.

Thibs has 2 years left on his contract, if your going another direction then don't fire him trade him. He will teams beating his door down if he's fired. Trade him for a pick or decent players...don't just fire him...get something out of him.

Thibs has 2 years left on his contract, if your going another direction then don't fire him trade him. He will teams beating his door down if he's fired. Trade him for a pick or decent players...don't just fire him...get something out of him.

Good idea. Tell Thibs and his agent they are free to find another gig, just work out the details and the trade offer to get final negotiations started.