Alfredo Simon now 4-0.....

I wondered when someone was going to post a thread about Simon success this season. There has been so much talk about how bad Latos has started out but not one mention about Simon's start in Detroit. Knowing this, would be nice if he was back in the Reds rotation, minus Marquis. What did the Reds receive for him?

I wondered when someone was going to post a thread about Simon success this season. There has been so much talk about how bad Latos has started out but not one mention about Simon's start in Detroit. Knowing this, would be nice if he was back in the Reds rotation, minus Marquis. What did the Reds receive for him?

A nice SS prospect in Eugenio Suarez and Jonathon Crawford a SP that was Detroits first round pick in 2013.

John Sickels had Crawford no. 3 and Suarez no. 8 on his 2014 top 20 prospect list for the Tigers, which is quite an impressive haul for one year of service from a pitcher coming off a career year. This is what Sickels has to say about the two 23 year-old prospects last spring.

3) Jonathon Crawford, RHP, Grade B-: 2013 first-rounder from Florida features plus fastball and slider, dominates when his mechanics are right, which they aren’t always. May wind up as a reliever in the long run but upside is quite high.

8) Eugenio Suarez, INF, Grade B-: Very effective in A-ball, had some contact issues in Double-A but I still like the total package here including solid defense and a chance to hit for average with more pop than many middle infielders.

A nice SS prospect in Eugenio Suarez and Jonathon Crawford a SP that was Detroits first round pick in 2013.

John Sickels had Crawford no. 3 and Suarez no. 8 on his 2014 top 20 prospect list for the Tigers, which is quite an impressive haul for one year of service from a pitcher coming off a career year. This is what Sickels has to say about the two 23 year-old prospects last spring.

3) Jonathon Crawford, RHP, Grade B-: 2013 first-rounder from Florida features plus fastball and slider, dominates when his mechanics are right, which they aren’t always. May wind up as a reliever in the long run but upside is quite high.

8) Eugenio Suarez, INF, Grade B-: Very effective in A-ball, had some contact issues in Double-A but I still like the total package here including solid defense and a chance to hit for average with more pop than many middle infielders.

I remember those names now, two nice prospects

What was the contract terms for Simon from the Tigers?