Warriors 123 Pelicans 119 (OT, 1st Round, Game 3)

Golden State comes from 20 down at the start of the fourth quarter to take a 3-0 series lead. Until last night, here is the Warriors' record in all shot-clock era games when trailing by 20 or more entering the 4th quarter.

0-358

Unreal finish. Pelicans gave up eleventy billion second-chance points and got outscored 39-19 in the 4th.

Curry takes a shot with about 6 seconds to go, down 3. Foot on the line, but he misses it. Warriors get the rebound, kick it back out to Curry who nails a 3 (and gets shoved out of bounds by two Pelicans, but no call).

Pelicans gave up way too many offensive rebounds in the 4th quarter. And Anthony Davis hits just 1-2 FT's with less than 10 seconds left and made it a 3 point game instead of 4.

Really fun game to watch.

Warriors had 10 offensive rebounds in the fourth quarter alone. Just unacceptable from New Orleans.

That was probably the best shot the Pelicans had in them. I expect the Warriors to close this one out on Saturday.

Agreed. What do you think about guys like Marc Gasol or Jimmy Butler fitting there?

I think both are great. You could go cheaper with a guy like Kanter but only if you plan on playing them at the same time like OKC did with Ibaka. You can't go wrong with Gasol. Butler would be a great fit. Get rid of Tyreke.

Agreed. What do you think about guys like Marc Gasol or Jimmy Butler fitting there?

Gasol would be a huge boost. Asik I liked coming in to the season but he just doesn't deliver the goods or give them anything on offense. Anyone would be an updgrade from Pondexter on the wing. Last night his +/- was -31. Granted, I missed the big comeback, but knowing him he was involved in it.

Gasol would be a huge boost. Asik I liked coming in to the season but he just doesn't deliver the goods or give them anything on offense. Anyone would be an updgrade from Pondexter on the wing. Last night his +/- was -31. Granted, I missed the big comeback, but knowing him he was involved in it.

That tells you all you need to know, Asik and Pondexter are playing crunch time minutes. It's a miracle this team is staying close in these games IMO. You can tell Davis gets desperate at times and forces things because he has to.

That tells you all you need to know, Asik and Pondexter are playing crunch time minutes. It's a miracle this team is staying close in these games IMO. You can tell Davis gets desperate at times and forces things because he has to.

And not to fully let Davis off the hook for last night, if you are a superstar player, regardless of those around you and up 20+ points at home in to the fourth quarter, you have to find a way to will your team to victory.

Went to bed after the 3rd quarter positive NOLA had made it a series....Shame on me.

Same here. I fell asleep with about 9 minutes to go and New Orleans was still up big. This one is on me, guys.

Same here. I gave it until the 8-9 minute mark and then I turned it off. Unbelievable. I can't believe the Warriors won. I had the Warriors in 5. Could be a sweep now.