"Difficult" people you deal with

BigVMan23

Anyone work with or have dealings with a person you would call a "zealot" or would say is very "zealous"? Whew, man those people can be hard to deal with sometimes, even when you have similar feelings towards the subject matter that they are very zealous about. They can just be so taxing and unrelenting. Can really wear you out.

After 30 years in the business I worked for a control freak. Wasn't very good at what he did, but wanted to control everything. I was a neat nut...always taking care of small stuff in whatever small company I was working...but this fellow really didn't want me to even change a light bulb without asking first.

I, um, didn't handle that very well.

I've been in customer service for over 10 years. About a year and a half ago I switched to a more personable hands on role. I've seen all kinds of people. It's seems like young people who aren't highly educated are often times wiser than most of us, or so they think. Also drunk people seem to always be victims and have never really done anything wrong. Well at least not more than anyone else in the world.