MSNBC host Melissa Harris-Perry didn't...

What does her being an irresponsible loser have to do with libs?

Because as people really into contemporary American politics, this is what we live for: the tax-and-spend liberal who spends but doesn't pay the tax, the labor union activist who hires illegal immigrants at substandard wage, the moralizing conservative with a secret penchant for tranny hookers... It's just the best.

Unlike Rupert Murdoch/News Corp/Fox News, MHP actually pays U.S. taxes. That's the bigger story. I wonder if Bill O'Reilly is going to put Murdoch on his list of pinheads. Too funny.

Has Murdoch had liens placed against his properties?

Has O'Reilly done shows preaching the gospel of higher taxes and more spending?

She didn't pay her fair share like she says everyone else should, but I would expect nothing less then dodging that issue and diverting from a true believer like you. Don't address the issue at hand, divert attention. Allensky tactics at their finest.

Kinda like GWB and RWR. Those were two tax and spenders. Bush was a big spender and I lost count the number of times that bast...ion of conservatism , Ronald Reagan , raised taxes.

Did either of them have liens placed against them for not paying over 70k in taxes from more than two years prior ?