This weather officially SUCKS!!!!

Are there any high school teams in NKY that has a tarp? Just curious.

Several I think. I know the freedom gave/sold there two tarps to someone back when they switched the field over to turf. I think it was Boone Co and someone, could be wrong on that.

Several I think. I know the freedom gave/sold there two tarps to someone back when they switched the field over to turf. I think it was Boone Co and someone, could be wrong on that.

So that would explain how Conner played Boone yesterday. Seems like only those with a tarp or playing on turf will get to play this week if the weather continues as it has.

At this point it's not even so much the rain but threat of severe weather. A lot of tomorrow's games will likely be canceled whether or not it's raining. And worst part is aside from a nice day on Saturday, next week is looking stormy too.

When will we be able to play again? 9 games so far lost to Mother Nature.

I'm moving from the concern of getting my field prepped, to the concern of the Licking River covering it if the rain doesn't subside soon.

Edited by LCDAWGS19
spelling

Highlands infield could of been played on if needed but there was standing water in the outfield in places. In parts of the Outfield it reminded me of American Turners field in Louisville after a pretty good rain. While Highlands new field was Laser Graded when being built and it drains pretty good, It would of taken a pretty big tarp to keep it dry yesterday......and today......and tomorrow!:isurrender: