2016: Mr. Basketball Race, Top Players

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every list should start with Quentin Goodin. Highest rated player in the state as of right now.

Looking forward to seeing him v Eli Wright in December.

Cole Vonhandorf could have an outside shot at getting some consideration given his already stellar career at Covcath.

Every list should start with Quentin Goodin. Highest rated player in the state as of right now.

Cole Vonhandorf could have an outside shot at getting some consideration given his already stellar career at Covcath.

Will only be a JR, right?

CVH would also have a chance if he were a senior. :lol2:

Definitely an up year from Kentucky basketball. Last year there was a huge debate on whether or not people would favor the '15 or '16 kids in a head-up game.

Nice team you can make out of Beverly, Goodin, Wright, Williams, and Williams, though they are small compared to the '15 team.

Definitely an up year from Kentucky basketball. Last year there was a huge debate on whether or not people would favor the '15 or '16 kids in a head-up game.

Nice team you can make out of Beverly, Goodin, Wright, Williams, and Williams, though they are small compared to the '15 team.

I'd favor the '15 kids over the '16 kids.

Braxton Beverly-Perry Central

Eil Wright-Apollo

Quentin Goodin-Taylor Co

Carson Williams-Owen Co

Darius Williams-PLD

A few off the top of my head, I'm pulling for BB of course!

I'd say that's a good list of the top 5 right there.