2015 Masters - Who Ya Got?

mcpapa

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How about Jimmy Walker...I love Spieth but not sure Augusta is the best course for him - he gets it out there but is not super long. I just hope Tiger makes the cut and makes things a little interesting on the weekend...may be wishful thinking...

Some will remember me previously mentioning that 2005 CCH grad Matt Klein used to work at Augusta after college. He now is assistant supe at a club in Naples, FL. For Masters week many of the former workers come back and work. Here's a cool picture of Matt in the background while Jack tees off. He's in the khakis and sunglasses.

One of my favorite cats.

IMG_7905.png

I'm already making plans to attend next year with my youngest. He doesn't know either.

Let's hope you not have to pay a scalper.

Darren Rovell ‏@darrenrovell 5s5 seconds ago

All sessions Masters pass sold on the resale market this week averaged $5,605, says @tixers. Again, face value is $325.

Let's hope you not have to pay a scalper.

Darren Rovell ‏@darrenrovell 5s5 seconds ago

All sessions Masters pass sold on the resale market this week averaged $5,605, says @tixers. Again, face value is $325.

That's why I'm trying to be pre-emptive.

I'm already making plans to attend next year with my youngest. He doesn't know either.

You basically have to get a hold of someone with "season tickets" for the masters to try and get tickets. It's unreal how hard they are to get.