Let the Riots in Lexington Begin (watch it live here)

plantmanky

I want to say I don't understand the thinking behind all this destroying things when they win and now doing it when the lose.

If you are the best act like you know how to be the best. Instead this is the 10% of the fan base why I enjoy seeing UK lose.

Big fan of the UK basketball team. But I truly root against them because their 10% is just ridiculous.

I want to say I don't understand the thinking behind all this destroying things when they win and now doing it when the lose.

If you are the best act like you know how to be the best. Instead this is the 10% of the fan base why I enjoy seeing UK lose.

Big fan of the UK basketball team. But I truly root against them because their 10% is just ridiculous.

It's actually 18 percent, but I'm with you.

I find it hilarious how many of the "funny" memes there were out there following the West Virginia game and how most of those memes took on a "looking down our nose at our redneck cousins" sort of theme. All the while UK fans have gone out of their way to steal Morgantown's thunder toward making Lexington the couch-burning capital of the world.