Wisconsin 71 Kentucky 64

16thBBall Fan

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Big ten again tells the SEC not today, as the Badgers defeat the Wildcats tonight.

LOVE THE BIG TEN AND THE BADGERS.

I expected the Cats to win by ten or more but can't be shocked that the Badgers, who are a team of solid workers, who play in a much greater conference won the contest.

Hey hats off to Wisconsin. These guys have played like the team that was going to do this down the stretch. Super impressed with them tonight and in the tournament. They hit some huge shots, but they won it when they locked UK down on three straight possessions, forcing shot clock violations. I felt like if UK could have scored at start of that they would run away.

Congrats and enjoy the finals for any Wisconsin and Duke fans on here!

This is on Cal. Four point lead four consecutive possessions and didn't get a good shot. That's terrible coaching.

This game is on Cal. Plain and simple. Awful job down the stretch. Didn't give the kids a chance to finish the game.

Congrats WI, you deserved it. Wish you were good enough to beat Duke, but I don't see that happening.

The only UK player I questioned was Andrew Harrison in the 2nd half, basically UK goes up 4 and then Andrew goes and has basically 3 straight shot clock violations running the offense. He was a head scratcher tonight.