JohnnyUtah

former GCL Football player -- also played at Thomas More. Many, many ex teammates are Coaches in SW Ohio and NKY now. Involved in some Booster Activities at Thomas More still, as well as football alumni groups despite being out of school for 15+ years.

former GCL Football player -- also played at Thomas More. Many, many ex teammates are Coaches in SW Ohio and NKY now. Involved in some Booster Activities at Thomas More still, as well as football alumni groups despite being out of school for 15+ years.

Welcome. I look forward to some good TMC discussion.

Glad to have you aboard.

Your first post in college football was excellent and I am going to respond to you once I finish my pot pie.

While some think of this as a "KY board" I think of it as a "high school sports" board so don't be shy about talking GCL. Many of us follow it in NKY.

Good to have you here, JU. If you have any questions about the site, feel free to PM one of the Guides or Moderators.

Except Randy Parker. The guy is worthless. Doesn't do anything. Lays there like a slug. Complains about meatloaf. Throws away the socks that his hard-working relatives buy him for Christmas. Hides under the kitchen sink. Cries at Santa Claus. I could go on but my fingers are getting tired.

Welcome.:thumb: