Paducah Tilghman 57 Adair County 7

Randy Parker

With authority! Now I see what you guys were saying about the Blue Tornado!

like i said. The Monroe game was not an indication of how good this team is. 10 sec into the 2nd half it was a running clock in this game. Adair got one score on a counter GT that caught the def. off guard. went for 70 yards. Other than that really no offense to speak of. Congrats to Adair on a great season. They have some good athletes. PT is extremely small and have low numbers this year. Im not sure how were going to match up with South. If the QB can't go next week, were in trouble. He tweaked his knee in the second QTR. last night. Didn't play in the second half. Could be a high ankle sprain. not sure. He is a warrior and will not sit but will not be close to 100% for sure. Either way I think PT has opened some peoples eyes this year. They have gotten better each week and had one heck of a schedule. Coach Rogers has done an outstanding job with limited resources for sure.

Congrats to the Blue Tornado's! Strong win against probably the best Adair County team in over a decade.

Johny don't feel too bad; driving 4 hours is a hard thing for kids to do and come out on top against a quality opponent. Adair should use this season to work hard in the weight room in the off season and come back stronger next year.

Good Luck next Paducah!

^^Best Adair team in school history. First ever playoff win in school history and I believe it was the first ever 9 win team in school history. Statistically speaking, I doubt there was another team in their past that comes close.

...best part for those in Columbia? Their playmakers, at least offensively are all back. Their best playmakers were sophomores with a couple juniors.

What they lose, they lose on the defensive side. Had a real nice small (in numbers) core of guys on that side of the ball in the LB and DB core, but they will be just fine.

This year was a year of firsts in terms of wins and their playoff win. The next two years, they could win their district for the first time (s). Maybe both years. They'll give Etown all they want in the running for that.

^^Best Adair team in school history. First ever playoff win in school history and I believe it was the first ever 9 win team in school history. Statistically speaking, I doubt there was another team in their past that comes close.

...best part for those in Columbia? Their playmakers, at least offensively are all back. Their best playmakers were sophomores with a couple juniors.

What they lose, they lose on the defensive side. Had a real nice small (in numbers) core of guys on that side of the ball in the LB and DB core, but they will be just fine.

This year was a year of firsts in terms of wins and their playoff win. The next two years, they could win their district for the first time (s). Maybe both years. They'll give Etown all they want in the running for that.

I was wondering if Adair had ever won a playoff game before this year. Given their history and the old playoff system, it seemed unlikely.

i wonder where johnyfb went? I was sure he would be on this thread ready for his crow…….
Great job PT, I didn't go anyware smash throw some crow ,The indians had a great year,Good luck with SW.I hate that your qb was hurt our running back broke his collar bone hate to see injuries to the young men.

Great job PT, I didn't go anyware smash throw some crow ,The indians had a great year,Good luck with SW.I hate that your qb was hurt our running back broke his collar bone hate to see injuries to the young men.

Hate to hear about the injury ..... Great season by Adair. And congrats on getting coach of the year!!!