Does Kentucky Speedway have problems?

OlDog75

I'm sitting here watching the Kentucky Cup practice and I'm seeing a LOT of bouncing around by these race cars. Is the surface at the Speedway that bad? If so, does NASCAR require it to be fixed to keep NASCAR races there?

I'm sitting here watching the Kentucky Cup practice and I'm seeing a LOT of bouncing around by these race cars. Is the surface at the Speedway that bad? If so, does NASCAR require it to be fixed to keep NASCAR races there?

Have you not seen any speedway advertisement this year? They have been promoted being the roughest track all year.

Have you not seen any speedway advertisement this year? They have been promoted being the roughest track all year.

Haven't really paid that much attention but as I type this, the commentators on Fox are talking about had bad it is.

2nd oldest surface in NASCAR circuit as just posted on Fox. Sounds like the commentators (some ex drivers or crew chiefs) say they "like it, it has character."

The driver interviews seem like they're all being PC about the track so I really can't gauge if these folks actually really do like it or not.