All "A" State Brackets Drawn

The pairings for the Touchstone Energy All "A" Classic State Tournament were released today.

The first round is played on Thursday, January 30th.

Of local interest, the 9th Region champ plays Region 3 at 1pm in the final game of the upper bracket.

The 10th Region Champ takes on the 1st Region champ in the final game of the bottom bracket scheduled for 9:30pm.

Region 14 (Cordia) plays the Region 8 champ in the 8pm lower bracket contest.

Here is the link to the Touchstone Energy All "A" State Tournament brackets:

http://www.allaclassic.org/State%20Brackets/2014%20Boys%20State%20Brackets.pdf

The pairings for the Touchstone Energy All "A" Classic State Tournament were released today.

The first round is played on Thursday, January 30th.

Of local interest, the 9th Region champ plays Region 3 at 1pm in the final game of the upper bracket.

The 10th Region Champ takes on the 1st Region champ in the final game of the bottom bracket scheduled for 9:30pm.

Region 14 (Cordia) plays the Region 8 champ in the 8pm lower bracket contest.

Here is the link to the Touchstone Energy All "A" State Tournament brackets:

http://www.allaclassic.org/State%20Brackets/2014%20Boys%20State%20Brackets.pdf

Well it might start at 9:30 PM in San Diego. Mustang better have some 5 Hour Energy ready for that broadcast.

Hazard and Cordia should be the only teams in the 14th that are in the mix to win the All A region. Leslie County may pose a slight challenge but I don't I think they can get past the top two. Knott Central's enrollment is up and they're not in it this year. Either that or they decided not to participate. I've heard both reasons mentioned.

Hazard and Cordia should be the only teams in the 14th that are in the mix to win the All A region. Leslie County may pose a slight challenge but I don't I think they can get past the top two. Knott Central's enrollment is up and they're not in it this year. Either that or they decided not to participate. I've heard both reasons mentioned.

Too big