Caldwell County 48 Mayfield 41

MHSCardinal

Both these teams are very, very good and very evenly matched. Sindelar is all that and a bag of chips. Peppers, the 6'8 WR is a handful to handle and Boyd made 3 or 4 really great runs, breaking tackles as he went. Really a solid RB. Had 230 yds rushing on the night. Mayfield freshman RB Tragen Bright had over 100 yds for the Cardinals, taking over for Mills in the 2nd qtr after Stuart got banged up a little. Bright's going to be a dandy before all's said and done. Mills did come back to split time with Bright and he also had a solid game. Guhy threw for over 200 yds with a couple of TDs, but, didn't have one of his better nights, but, give the Tigers secondary credit, as they played well all night and didn't give him a lot of room to throw the ball. As expected, both offenses shined and had the advantage over the others defense, but, Caldwell came up with a few more stops when they needed them and Sindelar seemed to always come up big when faced with 3rd downs and a chance to get there offense off the field.

Congratulations to Caldwell and good luck in the playoffs. Hope to see you in BGreen. I think we will. And to the Cardinals, nothing to hold your heads about here, you played a great game and congrats on the 23 game win streak. I'm sure we'll also see you again knocking on the door for another Gold Ball.

Both these teams are very, very good and very evenly matched. Sindelar is all that and a bag of chips. Peppers, the 6'8 WR is a handful to handle and Boyd made 3 or 4 really great runs, breaking tackles as he went. Really a solid RB. Had 230 yds rushing on the night. Mayfield freshman RB Tragen Bright had over 100 yds for the Cardinals, taking over for Mills in the 2nd qtr after Stuart got banged up a little. Bright's going to be a dandy before all's said and done. Mills did come back to split time with Bright and he also had a solid game. Guhy threw for over 200 yds with a couple of TDs, but, didn't have one of his better nights, but, give the Tigers secondary credit, as they played well all night and didn't give him a lot of room to throw the ball. As expected, both offenses shined and had the advantage over the others defense, but, Caldwell came up with a few more stops when they needed them and Sindelar seemed to always come up big when faced with 3rd downs and a chance to get there offense off the field.

Congratulations to Caldwell and good luck in the playoffs. Hope to see you in BGreen. I think we will. And to the Cardinals, nothing to hold your heads about here, you played a great game and congrats on the 23 game win streak. I'm sure we'll also see you again knocking on the door for another Gold Ball.

Any relation to Mikey Bright from the mid 90's?

You are truly a class act!

Congrats to Caldwell County. They have a high potent offense and will be hard to beat. I thought Mayfield had it's chance's and when we tied it 41-41 , Mayfield had the ball and would have had a 1st down on the 30 but got a holding call. Caldwell scored their next series. Both teams are weak on defense and Mayfield has been all year. Entertaining game to watch. I thought Caldwell moved the much easier than Mayfield, they have some very fine receivers and #21 is extremely fast.