Caldwell County 48 Fort Campbell 35

MHSCardinal

Final.

Not a lot of details except it appeared the game was close until Caldwell scored 2 late 2nd qtr TDs to go up like 31-14 at the half and maintained a fairly comfortable lead in the 2nd half but never completely put the game away, but, also, were never in danger of losing. Sindelar had about 400 yds thru the air and 6 TDs on the night.

I was at the game and it was close until the Falcons turned the ball over and refused to ever punt on 4th down. Both teams combined for a total of over 1,100 yards on the night. Elijah Sindelar ended up 25-43 391 yards with 6 TDs 0 INTs. Fort Campbell RB Tristan Luke is a BEAST. He is the best player I have seen this year, not in the Blue and Gold. Sindelar threw 3 TDs passes to Eli Pepper, and 1 each to Josh Young, Dee Cain, and Elijah Anderson. Junior kicker Brett Seymore had a big night with 2 field goals of 28 and 41 yards. Junior RB Jaylen Boyd, from Caldwell County was ejected late in the game and things stayed rather chippy the rest of the way, as Fort Campbell also had a player ejected from the game, and the handshake line after the game turned into a scrum for a few seconds. Overall, a good game, but not really in doubt after midway through the 2nd quarter. Caldwell ended the game by taking a knee on the Fort Campbell 1 yard line.

Fort Campbell actually outgained Caldwell County 560 yards to 552 tonight.

We had Luke with 228 yards rushing and 4 TDs and the one reception for 30 yards and a TD.

Sindelar finished with 380 yards and 6 TDs passing. Eli Pepper caught 3 TD passes while Jordan Young, Dee Cain and Elijah Anderson each had one.

It's the second-most yards in a game ever for Sindelar.

A good hard-hitting game. A shame about the personal fouls and ejections late in the game.

Caldwell County is ok now, but if someone in the playoffs figures out a way to move the chains and keep the offense off the field, they may be in some trouble because of the yardage they allow.

22 points/369 yards to Christian County (5 turnovers) and 35 points/569 yards to Fort Campbell -- the two best teams on their schedule so far.

Of course, the big question remains is there anyone who can solve the Caldwell County offense?

Caldwell County is ok now, but if someone in the playoffs figures out a way to move the chains and keep the offense off the field, they may be in some trouble because of the yardage they allow.

22 points/369 yards to Christian County (5 turnovers) and 35 points/569 yards to Fort Campbell -- the two best teams on their schedule so far.

Of course, the big question remains is there anyone who can solve the Caldwell County offense?

I'm guessing there is only the 1:laugh:

The Murray game will be one they should win but it will be a game that will be important for Caldwell to grow in so they are ready for the playoffs. I am their biggest fan outside Princeton every week but the one and want to see them take that title home

I'm thinking there might be 1 team that can give a blueprint for the rest of 2A

Yeah, but the problem is, Caldwell doesn't play Henderson County this year.

O'Cath handled Henderson in the scimmage 28-7 (When they were healthy). Even healthy O'Cath is 14pt underdog to Caldwell. So I think he meant Murray or Mayfield could set the blueprint.