Joe B Hall Classic Field 2014

Walter

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I plan on making the trip as well. Have heard nothing but positive things about this event and the venue It's held at.

My only disappointment is that I had heard Holmes was playing Ballard and now It's Trinity. Can't be too disappointed though because Trinity will be really good. Looking forward to seeing the trio of Spalding, Owens, and Stafford against Holmes.

Also looking forward to seeing Hop town, PCC, and KCC.

I plan on making the trip as well. Have heard nothing but positive things about this event and the venue It's held at.

My only disappointment is that I had heard Holmes was playing Ballard and now It's Trinity. Can't be too disappointed though because Trinity will be really good. Looking forward to seeing the trio of Spalding, Owens, and Stafford against Holmes.

Yes that Holmes / Trinity game would be worth the trip in itself (well not from here in Florida, but u know what I mean) and those other games are just icing on the cake!

One of the better classics around. The gym is new and really nice. They put together a really nice classic.You get to see some of the top players from around the state. I have gone every year but last year,(was out of state) and plan on going this year.

One of the better classics around. The gym is new and really nice. They put together a really nice classic.You get to see some of the top players from around the state. I have gone every year but last year,(was out of state) and plan on going this year.

I guess I will see you there. :thumb:

I guess I will see you there. :thumb:

Looking forward to it. :thumb:

That is a good looking field. I'm hoping I can make the trip.

How good will Montgomery County be this year?

Hope you can make it too PP. They could win it all again this year. Heard they got in a 6'7 kid from Chicago.

I am sure you mean Tre Ivory and not Stafford. Holmes beat Trinity this summer 56-55 on a last second floater in the lane by Bolden. (Ivory was not playing that day due to an all-star game conflict)

I am sure you mean Tre Ivory and not Stafford. Holmes beat Trinity this summer 56-55 on a last second floater in the lane by Bolden. (Ivory was not playing that day due to an all-star game conflict)

I could be wrong but I believe Holmes played without Housely, Glover, and Herndon that game.

Did hear Bolden went off that game though and Ray was held without a rebound.

Not totally surprised that Ballard is not in it, they generally do not travel very far east in the state to play. Trinity played in the Classic last year also.