Catspause

So it is out? I looked earlier this week and could not find it.

That's what I was told by a good friend of mine on twitter. We were talking and he said that they had his team (Letcher) ranked behind Perry. He said they have Estill ranked 5th (2 down from the bottom) and Powell ranked 2.....ahead of Garrard....Their's no way....Powell lost nearly everyone from the past two years

He must have read it wrong. That looks about right but I'd switch Powell and Bath

Maybe. Bath did lose like 20 seniors from a 40 man roster. I think they'll be down. Powell didn't lose that much. Estill is the big wild card, depending on what they can get from their quarterback. Garrard has more experience than those four, while I think Bourbon will be really good again.

Maybe. Bath did lose like 20 seniors from a 40 man roster. I think they'll be down. Powell didn't lose that much. Estill is the big wild card, depending on what they can get from their quarterback. Garrard has more experience than those four, while I think Bourbon will be really good again.

Powell lost two big backs in Jones and Tiller and they lost some on the line as well. I look for Estill to make it to the playoffs. They have an easier schedule compared to past couple years. I think they will win two of the three (Bath, Powell, Hills). Powell has an easier schedule as well

This is actually more appropriate for a different thread but Estill will be in the mix I believe. Trevor Jones is a difference maker and if they can stay healthy and catch a couple breaks, Estill will be a pretty solid team. Bourbon should be head and shoulders at the top based on experience and athletes, but we are a long way from the 1st week of November and it will be interesting to see how the season plays out.

By the way, Catspause previews at Walgreens, Joseph Beth, Kroger, and probably Walmart if not already, then soon.

This is actually more appropriate for a different thread but Estill will be in the mix I believe. Trevor Jones is a difference maker and if they can stay healthy and catch a couple breaks, Estill will be a pretty solid team. Bourbon should be head and shoulders at the top based on experience and athletes, but we are a long way from the 1st week of November and it will be interesting to see how the season plays out.

By the way, Catspause previews at Walgreens, Joseph Beth, Kroger, and probably Walmart if not already, then soon.

unfortunately Irvine doesn't have any of those. Richmond has Kroger and Walmart, Don't think they have Walgreens (I've never seen one down there) so to save money I just ordered mine online. I think it was like $14 bucks

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered my catspause football yearbook over 2 weeks ago and still haven't received it in the mail yet. Well put it this way, I ordered it the same day I ordered a new sync cable for my ipod and I just received my sync cable in the mail today and it came all the way from China. Wonder what the hold up is?