2015 Dixie Heights Austin Schreck Highlight

GPA is great. Another aspect of the quality young man is that his education means a lot to him. He has been working very hard on that jumper and its paying off. He can hit it off a screen, crossover, and has hit a few when just beating his man off the bounce. He also uses his body well around the rim. He really wants to be great. Quiet kid, but has a passion for the game.

I heard this week from a Dixie player that Austin Schreck had surgery on his wrist this week and will be out a minimum of two months and is hoping to be back in time for the start of the season. Can anyone confirm this?

I have heard this as well, but many people Ive talked to have said he will be back and ready to go. Also many have said he is the second most talented player on the roster and expect him to return at full strength. Hope he has a quick and healthy recovery!

This is confirmed. If all goes well as expected he will be back by mid/late September. This should not affect school ball from my understanding.

This kid racked up 28pts, 7 rebounds, 6 asts and then found out a few hours later that he broke his wrist.

Austin was a nice contributor on last seasons Dixie team and will be even better this year. He works, or was working, on his game everyday. He dreams of being great, has excellent academics, and is a good kid.

I expect him to return to full strength this season and should turn some heads, as I believe Dixie will do as well.