Cordia 2013/2014

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cordia should be a tough out next season in the 14th. I know they have a couple new faces coming plus a player or two that had to sit out last season. Coach Rhodes has took the Cordia program from bottom feeders to title contenders. I'd still have KCC over them

At this time but they are a top 3 coming into next season.Imo

Cordia should be a tough out next season in the 14th. I know they have a couple new faces coming plus a player or two that had to sit out last season. Coach Rhodes has took the Cordia program from bottom feeders to title contenders. I'd still have KCC over them

At this time but they are a top 3 coming into next season.Imo

Just curious as I have no idea where Cordia is, but are they bringing in kids from outside their normal area? Where did the kids come from to turn the program around?

Just curious as I have no idea where Cordia is, but are they bringing in kids from outside their normal area? Where did the kids come from to turn the program around?

Cordia High School it located in Lotts Creek,Ky on the Knott Co side. It's a Knott County system school but its considered in Hazard for some odd reason. I know some of their players from last years team were from Canada and Jersey. I've heard this off season they'll be brining in more (one supposedly in the ESPN top 100). I truly don't like posting names or anything because of these people that are talking aren't truly a reliable source but some what close to the program. Only time will tell us bout this CHS team.

While some people or most people frown on kids transferring into Kentucky schools I kind of like it. Kids from other places are coming to Kentucky and helping to turn basketball programs around isn't a bad thing at all. It's better than watching Kentucky kids transfer out of state.

Cordia High School it located in Lotts Creek,Ky on the Knott Co side. It's a Knott County system school but its considered in Hazard for some odd reason. I know some of their players from last years team were from Canada and Jersey. I've heard this off season they'll be brining in more (one supposedly in the ESPN top 100). I truly don't like posting names or anything because of these people that are talking aren't truly a reliable source but some what close to the program. Only time will tell us bout this CHS team.

Just curious again I guess, but what would be the attraction for kids from Jersey and Canada to come to Cordia. This is in NO way a shot at Cordia, Hazard, or Eastern Ky in general. But how do these kids even KNOW about Cordia, or any other Ky. school for that matter, if they live that far away. Is this another University Heights situation from a few years ago? It just baffles me that players that are apparently really good would transfer to a small KY. school in Eastern Ky, or any other small Ky. school that doesn't even have a history of great or even good teams.

Cordia High School it located in Lotts Creek,Ky on the Knott Co side. It's a Knott County system school but its considered in Hazard for some odd reason.

Yes it is in Knott County, but it has a Hazard mailing address. That's not uncommon around Kentucky for post office routes to spill over into another county.

While some people or most people frown on kids transferring into Kentucky schools I kind of like it. Kids from other places are coming to Kentucky and helping to turn basketball programs around isn't a bad thing at all. It's better than watching Kentucky kids transfer out of state.

:thumb: