Caldwell County's Elijah Sindelar

I'd love to see what this kid could do at the next level in football. I'll be honest I didn't know who he was at the state title game, and we almost skipped the 2A Final. This kid's arm is outstanding. To me he looked like a BCS conference caliber QB.

Elijah Sindelar had one of the best big-game pitching performances you'll ever see tonight. 7 innings pitched, 0 runs, 13 Ks, 3 hits, 1 walk versus Madisonville-North Hopkins in a 7-0 win.

He was also 6 for 8 with a walk at the plate over the 2 games.

Elijah Sindelar had one of the best big-game pitching performances you'll ever see tonight. 7 innings pitched, 0 runs, 13 Ks, 3 hits, 1 walk versus Madisonville-North Hopkins in a 7-0 win.

He was also 6 for 8 with a walk at the plate over the 2 games.

Would you please post a final score thread with those details in the Baseball Forum?

While watching the finals I did not realize Sindelar was a sophomore. I remember thinking to myself he was very talented/athletic. The fact that he is only a sophomore makes his performance in the football finals extremely impressive.

He alone will make Caldwell Co one of the favorites to play in Bowling Green next season. It was a treat watching him and Mayfield's Guhy air it out in the season final last year. There was no shortage of beautiful throws that evening