Pentagon to prosecute soldiers who share Christian faith.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The statement, released to Fox News, follows a Breitbart News report on Obama administration Pentagon appointees meeting with anti-Christian extremist Mikey Weinstein to develop court-martial procedures to punish Christians in the military who express or share their faith.

(From our earlier report: Weinstein is the head of the Military Religious Freedom Foundation, and says Christians–including chaplains–sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ in the military are guilty of “treason,” and of committing an act of “spiritual rape” as serious a crime as “sexual assault.” He also asserted that Christians sharing their faith in the military are “enemies of the Constitution.”)

I'd like for a definition of "sharing" to be forwarded in this. Some folks' definition of sharing is other folks' definition of pressuring.

The point being, some of us are not comfortable talking about issues of faith. For some of us, it's because of the miserable clods they grew up with who went from "sharing" to "condemning" in a couple easy steps.

Once again, those that scream for tolerance the loudest are the most intolerant of all.

If that is for me, I am about fed up with tolerance. That is what put America in the shape it is today. A group being tolerant while others run rampant and not caring. And now we have an unmoral society. I think tolerance is over rated and I quit. Im sick of having my religion pushed back while other religions get a pass.

So I guess the military will be getting rid of Chaplains then.

Sorry but they could court martial me all they want, if I'm in a fire fight and start praying for my safety and get court martialed because someone overheard me praying then they can kiss my butt.

Saw this on FB earlier:

I sent this link to my military friend and this is what he wrote: "Yes. But that's a very misconstrued form of the truth. In the military you can not evangelical your religion. It's a form of pushing your faith off on someone else. It's been a law in the military for ever. It's like an officer or senior enlisted telling his soldiers that he is Muslim, and because he is Muslim his soldiers should be Muslim because that's the true religion. Visa versa towards Christians. You can't go around telling your soldiers they should be a Christian because its a sin to not be, and they won't have sinners in their ranks. They make it sound like if you're a Christian you'll get court marshalled, that's not true. You can be any religion you want. You just can't try and convert people to your religion is all. They are addlibing words to make it sound as if they are being persecuted. Which they arnt. They are just trying to protect others from being pressured into having other believes forced upon them. That law has been there for many many years, it was just never enforced because the majority of people were Christian so it was overlooked."

Once again, those that scream for tolerance the loudest are the most intolerant of all.

That was my thought. If you preach Christianity, you commit treason???? How does stading on a religious soapbox equal providing aid and comfort to the enemy?

That was my thought. If you preach Christianity, you commit treason???? How does stading on a religious soapbox equal providing aid and comfort to the enemy?

No proselytizing. This isn't a new military rule and I can't imagine the military regulations are all that stringent about what counts as proselytizing.

Anyone have a link to the actual regulations in question here?

And while we're at it, does anyone have a link that's not from Info Wars?

About guarantee you wont find anything on the liberal staions, since they feel the same way.

Info wars dont make up every story, they get info too and report it too.

Thank God we do have other news outlets that give a different opinion. We already have enough brainwashed liberals out there.

Here is a different link other than info wars.

Pentagon May Court Martial Soldiers Who Share Christian Faith

Sorry but they could court martial me all they want, if I'm in a fire fight and start praying for my safety and get court martialed because someone overheard me praying then they can kiss my butt.

Praying isn't proselytizing. ...at least not under any definition I'm familiar with. I'm uncertain of what definition military courts would be using in these situations.

Well whatever it is I know this, little by little Christians lose ability to spread word of god, practice religion in open, war on Christmas. So little by little we lose more liberties. NOT GOOD

Ask the Jews when Germany and Hitler took their rights and liberties away little by little, until they had none.