Bell County 2013/2014

Bell County has a younger assistant whose going to be a great head coach for some school at some point in time. He's been there a few years now (assistant coach at Scott County, moved back to Bell County the year they won the region). He's been there long enough to have some time to develop some of their younger players as they've came through the system, so I expect them to be solid if they've had kids that they've been able to work with in some of their lower programs (JV, Fresh, Middle).

I really think he's one of the younger coaches in EKY that could come in and turn a program around, even if it meant having to change the culture and build it from the ground up. If you want to archive back through posts, there was a post ~2010 asking some of the best young coaches and he was one of two names I mentioned. The other, Brad Sizemore, who won region for the first time in the school's history in his first year at North Laurel.

With everyone coming back and still only 2 years removed from a 13th region title (2011), they should be one of the favorites going into next season. Next year's seniors got to experience a title run as freshmen, plus their coaching staff is strong. This will serve them well. Stay tuned on those rumblings Les mentioned. Developing story.......

The Steve Black Show | Uncensored! Unbiased! Unpredictable!