Breathitt County 2013

Ram

What does Breathitt County need to do to improve in 2013? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.
Fresh start for the Bobcats with Kyle Moore running the show.....not much returning for the coming season....Moore will be just fine as Breathitt needed the change....

Fresh start for the Bobcats with Kyle Moore running the show.....not much returning for the coming season....Moore will be just fine as Breathitt needed the change....

I think that it will be hard for the Bobcats to continue at the level that they were on. With Coach Holcomb leaving it could go down fast. JMO

I think that it will be hard for the Bobcats to continue at the level that they were on. With Coach Holcomb leaving it could go down fast. JMO
Disagree.....Moore has been waiting for a few years now and has the offensive mind to make things happen....Holcomb has padded the schedule over the last few years and was wanting more wins for himself rather than getting his team prepared for post season play...Moore will make a good name for himself at Breathitt over the next few years...JMO

Disagree.....Moore has been waiting for a few years now and has the offensive mind to make things happen....Holcomb has padded the schedule over the last few years and was wanting more wins for himself rather than getting his team prepared for post season play...Moore will make a good name for himself at Breathitt over the next few years...JMO

Very well could be. Just don't see anything coming up in the Breathitt camp. Belfry will have a cake walk to the finals now.

• 2 weeks later...

I guess that is exactly why I thought there might be more action around it. Not that the State coming in would be any indicator that sports and clubs are going to get more or less attention/support. Honestly, that could go either way if the leadership that the state puts in place has a grasp of how important extracurricular activities are to a successful high school. However, many times when the state comes in there are many changes made on the teaching level. From that standpoint, if new blood were to come in and also be able to coach, that might be a recipe for change. I have no dog in the fight, but I do think what ultimately happens with Breathitt County will be a big story over the next few years in athletics, particularly football. If &when Coach Moore is named as Head Coach, no doubt he'll do a solid job as he seems to have certainly earned that opportunity. Going to be tough for anyone to follow Holcomb at Breathitt, but in the mold of Eviston at Newport Catholic and some other cases, perhaps a successful former player can expand on the tradition of winning.

• 2 weeks later...

Heard through the grapevine that Kyle Moore may not even be retained as teacher in the Breathitt County School System next year, if that's true then he may not end up being the coach.

Also heard that Breathitt County has done away with all elementary sports. Lot of people are pretty upset with that one, some are even volunteering to coach the little ones

Heard through the grapevine that Kyle Moore may not even be retained as teacher in the Breathitt County School System next year, if that's true then he may not end up being the coach.

Also heard that Breathitt County has done away with all elementary sports. Lot of people are pretty upset with that one, some are even volunteering to coach the little ones

Not true....Moore will return as a teacher and head football coach next year....elementary sports will continue in Breathitt County as always....be careful what you repeat if it isn't the truth....