Bates Motel (A&E Series)

Randy Parker

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Birdflu

I really liked the Bates Motel. It was bizarre and interesting. I really liked the characters. I think it will develop into must see tv.

Guest Birdflu
I'm sure they'll have a replay. I recommend checking it out. :thumb:

I hope a lot of people watch it. I want it to stay on the air. Norma Bates is hot, but I wouldn't want to make her mad.

Guest Birdflu
Do you all care that the show is a contemporary setting? If I had to list a concern with the show, that might be it.

It is also in color and not black and white, but I don't think any of these things detract from the story. I think keeping it somewhat modern will attract more viewers.

Do you all care that the show is a contemporary setting? If I had to list a concern with the show, that might be it.

If I had one, that would probably be it. From watching the first show, I thought it made it more interesting; guess we will see how the rest of it goes.

It is also in color and not black and white, but I don't think any of these things detract from the story. I think keeping it somewhat modern will attract more viewers.

It's not a huge deal with me, but if I had to name something that concerned me, the modern setting would be it. But it may actually work out for the better. Can't wait to see how it plays out. :thumb: