Holmes Vs Boone County What does it prove?

It proves they won a game they should have won. No one thought Boone County had a chance to win that game.

As to proving who is the best in the ninth region, Holmes is #1 in the region with little dissent and they will get to prove to everyone they are #1 in the region in a couple weeks at the BOK.

Great point. Do you think The bulldogs will finish their season Flawless?

Here is an article you and others may enjoy concerning the chase for perfection:

High school notebook: Holmes' rare pursuit of perfection bears watching | Mike Fields' Notebook | Kentucky.com

The last team to reach Rupp undefeated was Clay County in 1989.

Same team former Holmes coach Dave Henley played for.

Henley played for Carlisle County, and in 1983 as a senior they lost in the state finals to Henry Clay 35-33 in 3-OT's

I see where you got the "Clay" part... and I almost just typed that they lost to "Henley Clay"...:lol:

Henley played for Carlisle County, and in 1983 as a senior they lost in the state finals to Henry Clay 35-33 in 3-OT's

I see where you got the "Clay" part... and I almost just typed that they lost to "Henley Clay"...:lol:

You're right.

I knew it was one of those southern schools that started with a C. :D

Ran one of the best motion offenses I have ever seen. Craner Slone was the head coach. Good dude!