Will UK make the NCAA Tournament?

SvFan4life

Will UK make the NCAA Tournament  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Will UK make the NCAA Tournament

No this isn't an overreaction, it's a simple and honest question.

Right now UK has 0 quality wins, 1 if you count Maryland. They have beat horrible teams, lost to good and bad teams.

We are entering SEC play and they are 1-1 and could very easily be 0-2.

If this team doesn't figure it out soon then they'll be on the bubble.

Only other reason I say this is because a lot of analyst are already saying the same things.

I still think they make it as a 7 or 8 seed but I am in no way confident about that.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If UK does not make the tournament with the level of talent on the team, Calipari should and will receive a great deal of blame for a poor coaching performance this year. If he gets to receive the praise for what he did last year then it is only fair that he receive the blame for this year, if the Cats come up short and do not make the tournament.

I was thinking about starting this thread.

I am hoping for the best but preparing for the worst. The Florida games and the game against Mizzou are HUGE because the SEC is weak in the eyes of voters. If they lose all of those- that would mean we have 0 wins versus the top 25.

The SEC Tourney will be important as well. We can't have a questionable regular season and go out early in the conference tourney and expect the committee to put us in.

The good thing is that we have a young team that could put it together and turn it around- UK fans, lets hope we start to see the type of consistency that it will take for this team to be successful.