Mayfield High School will honor the 2012 Class A State Champions

theguru

Mayfield High School will honor the 2012 Class A State Champions Friday at 9:00 am at the Cardinal Basketball complex. All students, faculty, alumni, administrators and family members are invited to celebrate the Mayfield Cardinals 9th State Championship.

Great news for all of you Beechwood Closet Cardinal fans. The event will be aired live on WYMC, they stream their programs on the world wide web so all that can't be here in person can listen in and atleast feel like you are a part of the celebration. I fully expect Coach Rash to show up and give J Jack a present, somthing big like a car or somthing as I am pretty sure Rash is feeling festive at his depature :laugh:

Great news for all of you Beechwood Closet Cardinal fans. The event will be aired live on WYMC, they stream their programs on the world wide web so all that can't be here in person can listen in and atleast feel like you are a part of the celebration. I fully expect Coach Rash to show up and give J Jack a present, somthing big like a car or somthing as I am pretty sure Rash is feeling festive at his depature :laugh:

Great post Toothpick, I for one can tell you that the last two times I saw Jonathan play, he is on a different level. He is going to make a college program very happy for the next several years. It was a pleasure to see him play, but a bigger pleasure to see him graduate! Of course now all BW has to do is content with the other host of great players Mayfield has in their stable...as I said before, I think there are going to be some great games over the next few years.

BTW has Jonathan decided on where he is going to take his talents next year?

Forgot to add....I'll chip in on that graduation gift!:lol:

I believe Coach Rash already congratulated JJ on a great career and happily wished him nothing but the best next year. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...