Class 3A

1. Central at Henry County

2. Bell County at #10 Corbin

3. Breathitt County at Morgan County

4. Fort Campbell at Webster County

5. Belfry at Lawrence County

6. Bourbon County vs. Powell County

7. Monroe County -- OPEN

8. Paducah Tilghman vs. Clarksville Northeast (TN)

9. Wayne County vs. McCreary Central (10/11)

10. Corbin vs. #2 Bell County

Agree, or disagree?

I think Monroe is a real darkhorse in this class.. I think they should be favored over either Tilghman or Ft Campbell in the Region finals and if they get to the Final 4, anything could happen, but, they're not likely going to handle Bell or Central from there...

Nice to see two former 2A schools move up and make an impact in 3A over the course of a season and a half. (Monroe County & Fort Campbell)

I have been to two MC vs. FC semi-final games in the past few years. Both schools are where they are because of their coaches, Pettet and Berner.

Tompkinsville will be a challenging place for any team to win in late November. They pack the place & anytime there is an MC Falcon playing with the last name of Wilson the opposing team better take notice.

I agree! The Wilson boys are a special breed we only have here...but the Hodges clan got some of the juice and gave it to Jacob!!!

Monroe will bring the Town, so if you are a crook...watch out for our DOGS!!!!!LOL

Would love to host another Falcon on Falcon Regional game!!!! Great Athleticism and sportsmanship between two schools. AAA+++++