Beechwood vs. Campbell County (Frosh)

INIT2WINIT

Who wins this one and why?

Don't know anything about CC. Only common opponent I know of is NCC. CC beat them 36-33, BW beat them 43-13 with both scores coming against second unit D. I am not into the whole transitive properties game, so would love to hear about CC. I remember in middle school last year they had a huge QB.

No disrespect to Campbell, but I don't see anybody beating Beechwood.

Beechwood plays with speed and "toughness"/intensity that other teams don't have at this age. They seem to come angry on defense. They actually finish plays and play with pride to get everybody to the ball. They are precise and balanced on offense. No one can stop Stringer. Give him the ball and he will get his yards. If you sell out on the run, Fieger and his receivers will burn you.

Beechwood should be very proud of this group of kids.

I don't know much about CC either, but I do know they beat CovCath the first week of the season and if you beat CovCath at any level you should be taken very seriously. The word is they are HUGE across the front and their QB is about 6'4".

CC has a good team. I think they will score some points for sure, however I just don't see them being able to stop Beechwood.