• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Any of the BGP admins or mobile users have any insight into what the deal is with the site when I access it from my BlackBerry (BlackBerry Curve 9300). Ever since we dropped the "www" from the website, it's been giving me all kinds of fits when I try to go out of pocket.

Generally when I click on the page link, it acts as if it's loading the page (goes through the "loading data" and "loading images" steps), but then once it's completed, all I have is a blank white screen with a little heading up at the top showing the vBulletin logo, and BluegrassPreps.com

Other times, if I manually type in the address of a thread, it will access the thread a few times, but once I've updated/refreshed the page maybe 15 or 20 times, it just quits showing up on me. This happened on Friday when I was updating the Cov Cath/Beechwood game thread, and about half way through the second quarter, the link for the thread just came up blank every time. It's just completely baffling to me, and I was wondering if anybody else experienced anything similar, or might have some insight or pointers for me.

Forumrunner is not compatible with Blackberry - only Android and iPhone.

The mobile style is targeted only for webkit compatible browsers. That means no BlackBerry phones unless you are using OS6 (or have installed a 3rd party browser).

Have you tried clearing your cache?