NUC Lexington Kentucky

Bluegrasscard

2012 National Underclassmen Football Combine Schedule - National Underclassmen | Football Combines | Football Recruiting | Football Camp & High School Football Showcase

[TABLE]

[TR]

[TD]

Kentucky - Lexington

[/TD]

[TD=align: right]

5/18/12 - 5/20/12

[/TD]

[TD]

Bryan Station HS, Lexington, KY

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Hopefully it will go better than last year.

• 2 years later...

I really did not find NUC to be much value in recruiting. I would spend the time and get on 247 or espn recruiting sites and get the measureables for those kids who are or have been offered at each level. It is imperative to understand what measureables are necessary for a particular position at each level of scholarship football. Have those measurements done in practice and determine at what level your measurables indicate you can play.

After I posted I realised that the last post was a few years ago. The nuc will be there again this year. I meant how did it go last year? I have a rising junior aand looking at options for him so far we've signed up for sparq Columbus and looking into area college camps

After I posted I realised that the last post was a few years ago. The nuc will be there again this year. I meant how did it go last year? I have a rising junior aand looking at options for him so far we've signed up for sparq Columbus and looking into area college camps

Start from the bottom up. Go to NAIA and D2 camps. Getting offers at lower levels facilitates offers at higher levels. Seek professional conditioning. High school conditioning, unless you are at an elite school is not enough.

• 1 month later...

It was good the kids got to do a combine and then work one on one. Kids got plenty of reps It gave kids some good practice before hitting the college camp circuit. One of the coaches was in that documentary Go Tigers.