Bluegrasspreps Mobile Site For iPhone

dolamite

This may have already been addressed but now when I go to the site on my iPhone all I can view is the mobile version. Used to at the bottom of the main screen it would give you the option to change to full site. Ever since the changes I cannot find anything but mobile version, searched every where. Is this still possible and if so how do you change it?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use the full site on my Thunderbolt phone.

download/install Forum Runner (there's a paid and free version)

once it's installed do a search for bluegrasspreps

It's well worth the $1.99 or whatever it is if you ever browse BGP from your phone.

Have to give it a try. Was trying to post a pic to a thread from my iPhone yesterday and it just wasn't happening, not many options to work with other than a simple post. Would you be able to upload photos from your phone to BGP's with this forum runner?

Why is the mobile site better than the full site?

More function such as posting a picture, easier to navigate, faster.

Have to give it a try. Was trying to post a pic to a thread from my iPhone yesterday and it just wasn't happening, not many options to work with other than a simple post. Would you be able to upload photos from your phone to BGP's with this forum runner?

Yes and it's very easy.

More function such as posting a picture, easier to navigate, faster.

Yes and it's very easy.

I think it is more difficult to navigate on the mobile compared to the full site. My favorite feature on the full site is that I can click on the last post in each thread. On the mobile site I have to click on the thread then go to the last page, and then scroll down to see the latest post in the thread. As far a speed, the full site on my phone works just as fast it does on my pc at home, at least it seems that way.

Of course, I might be doing it wrong on the mobile site. Which would not be surprising to me at all.

dd, are you using the paid forum runner application for BGP?

No. I only use the full site because I think before the app was available I did not like the mobile site. I just got a loaner phone and went to the website and it was in the mobile format. I did not like it but again it was not being viewed via an app. So, I went to my phone settings and changed it to where websites do not recognize that I am on a mobile device, this way all websites I visit are in full desktop mode.