Celebrity Apprentice

MJAlltheWay24

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking that there are a lot of "class acts" in this group. Usually by this point I severely dislike several people. But so far, no one has evoked that response in me.

Yeah very true Bluto. Usually there are a few women that I don't care for but once Ms. Gotti was fired, there isn't anyone else that I dislike.

Who is left on this installment of Apprentice? I like the show but haven't seen any episodes this season. I heard Adam Corolla is on this time, which would make for good TV all by himself. Who else is there?

The Apprentice (U.S. season 12) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Adam Carolla

Arsenio Hall

Aubrey O'Day

Clay Aiken

Dayana Mendoza

Debbie Gibson

Dee Snider

Lisa Lampanelli

Lou Ferrigno

Michael Andretti

Patricia Velásquez

Paul Teutul, Sr.

Penn Jillette

Teresa Giudice

Tia Carrere

George Takei -- Fired in week 3

Victoria Gotti -- Fired in week 2

Cheryl Tiegs -- Fired in week 1

Wonder when Lou is gonna "HULK OUT"

He needs to quit whining before he starts doing that.

Who is left on this installment of Apprentice? I like the show but haven't seen any episodes this season. I heard Adam Corolla is on this time, which would make for good TV all by himself. Who else is there?

He definitely does provide some good entertainment.

Everything about this week frustrated me. Not necessarily that the men lost, but the reasons that the executives gave for them being the losing team. Andretti wasn't going to win this competition but Lou has no business still being on this show.

How does this make sense...The executives wanted more of Andretti, but then ridicule him on his stage presents and performance. Why do you think you weren't getting more Andretti. Makes no sense.

Anyone still watching? I caught up online last night. Just a few reflections:

I couldn't agree more with Lisa and her comments during the challenge and the board room. It is refreshing to have someone speak their mind.

As much as I hated it, Clay Aiken was very right about Penn. I like Penn a lot and he could win this game, but he does totally check out and come across condescending sometimes.

Good for Lou. I still don't think he should stick around much longer but he will because Trump loves him.

His sons, especially the blonde, are dorks.

I'm very glad Tia is gone. Aubrey talks a lot, but she's good.