Anyone else getting behind Newt?

HT721

I'm starting to like what I'm hearing from him. I also really like the fact that Washington actually seemed to accomplish things when Newt worked with President Clinton. He definitely seems to be more willing to work with Democrats than Romney, and whoever wins Romney, Gingrich, or Obama has to learn to work with the other side if this country is going to accomplish anything in the next 4 years.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm starting to like what I'm hearing from him. I also really like the fact that Washington actually seemed to accomplish things when Newt worked with President Clinton. He definitely seems to be more willing to work with Democrats than Romney, and whoever wins Romney, Gingrich, or Obama has to learn to work with the other side if this country is going to accomplish anything in the next 4 years.

I'm curious to know why you've come to the bolded conclusion.

A government shut down and impeachment isn't hand in hand?

Well, those are a couple of the lesser examples. Although to be fair, those could be viewed by some as "accomplishing things".

I was remembering the inglorious exit from Air Force One.biggrin.gif

I watch Fox News, but occasionally turn to MSNBC to get the other side of things. Apparently the Dems want Newt to be the candidate, they feel it is a very easy win for them. They claim they are more worried about Romney and not Newt.

I watch Fox News, but occasionally turn to MSNBC to get the other side of things. Apparently the Dems want Newt to be the candidate, they feel it is a very easy win for them. They claim they are more worried about Romney and not Newt.

A Newt nomination equals a record breaking margin of victory for President Obama in November IMO.

Nancy Pelosi has came out and said as matter as fact That Newt Willnot be the GOP pick. "he will not be president, I have something on him". Maybe she was his girlfriend.

Ironically and sadly, she wouldn't be alone in that catagory. In fact, if past history of what we DO know is any indication it would be a crowded reunion.

In the debate the other nite Mitt said at least 6 different times..."Speaker you resigned after four years your post in Disgrace!" I just don't see him winning much more, if he does what does it say about Mitt. Newt also said how well Mitt has done the last time he tried to run. "You lost everytime you have ran, what does that say about you?"

And Brian Williams the Moderator has gotten some flack about how much time he gave to Mitt/Newt and not to the other two guys. I watched almost 90% of it and I was wondering who the Mod was Brian or Mitt?

One question he asked Ron Paul was..."are you going to run seperate if you lose the GOP? Paul said, "I haven't thought much about it but you never know.