Has CovCath been holding back offensively the past couple of games...?

jbwill2

Everybody knows that CovCath has a potent offense. With that being said, I noticed where the Colonels have not put up big numbers on the scoreboard the past couple of weeks. Has CovCath been going vanilla lately and keeping some surprises for Highlands this week, or are Rowan County/Ashland's defenses just that good?

Lets see, they beat a team in Ashland who until CovCath put 35 on the scoreboard, had only given up a total of 131 points, that JB is an average of only 11.9 points a game.

CovCath scored more points in the first half (14) than what JC and Belfry combined (13) scored on them, the entire game!

Oh and BTW it was at Ashland and it was the last game being played at the "Old Putnam Stadium", so Ashland was pumped to win it!

As far as Rowan County goes, I expressed my opinion on them as being as good as JC or Ashland but nobody wanted to hear about it.

I agree, I do believe the pressure for CovCath to get a win is a must. If Highlands wins AGAIN then some may question whether or not they should petition to move out of Highlands classification once and for all.

And to answer the thread, I think some are thinking waaaaaaaaaaay too much. CovCath has a nice team but.................