McCreary Central- Where are we headed?

With the sun shining in Whitley City, Stearns and Revelo, we had dreams of 8 wins and another trip to the playoffs. But now we are 1-7 and its suddenly got really cloudy. Where are we headed in terms of progress? I know everyone has said I am negative, but I am a realist. This is a solid question. Answers?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please don't get me wrong when I ask this but has McCreary Central ever been as successful as when they had Aaron Watts on the team? Just curious cause that kid was a great athlete. Sometimes it takes someone with his skills to get some wins and to eventually bring up support and enthusiasm from the others in the school and/or the youth that follows the program.

It looks like the administration has told the other McCreary posters, HOP, cellking, bankerofthesouth, Trenchmaster that they could not post in this thread. Its a shame we cant have a discussion without fear of being censored.
The Administration does not tell me anything, I no longer work for the Board of Education. I have posted my openion many times about the Administration and the lack of support. That will not change until the Administration Changes. Support, Dedication and a want to be successful starts at the Top. Without it Football will never reach the point, where I fell it should be.

The Administration does not tell me

anything, I no longer work for the Board of Education. I have posted my openion many times about the Administration and the lack of support. That will not change until the Administration Changes. Support, Dedication and a want to be successful starts at the Top. Without it Football will never reach the point, where I fell it should be.

The administration does support football. They are funded just like boys and girls basketball, baseball, softball, wrestling and all other sports. The board pays for all of the sports transportation, uniforms plus gives money for equipment .

There only a few that don't support the current staff. Go Raiders finish strong.

cellking is right, we do not get the support that basketball gets. Basketball gets 1st priority and our program has suffered. But we all know that, but what can we do moving forward to get our program on track? I really dont think this is a coaching issue, as I think anyone might very well fail if they dont get the support they need and let the kids see it for themselves as well as parents. I know that there has been alot of talk lately that something has to be done after this year to see that football gets equal as basketball. Im going to throw this out there and you guys can tell me what you think.

A school should never have a AD that is a coach also.

cellking is right, we do not get the support that basketball gets. Basketball gets 1st priority and our program has suffered. But we all know that, but what can we do moving forward to get our program on track? I really dont think this is a coaching issue, as I think anyone might very well fail if they dont get the support they need and let the kids see it for themselves as well as parents. I know that there has been alot of talk lately that something has to be done after this year to see that football gets equal as basketball. Im going to throw this out there and you guys can tell me what you think.

A school should never have a AD that is a coach also.

I agree. Most people are going to put their program 1st at the very least. This means that the AD's program will be first to get what fall from the table. The AD should be the AD and not Coach any Sport.

I agree. Most people are going to put theirprogram 1st at the very least.This means that the AD'sprogram will be first to get whatfall from the table. The AD

should be the AD and not Coach and

Sport.

In McCreary the Ad has no say where the money goes. The board of education divide the money out to the sports. You know that. The best thing that has happen toMccreary football was you retiring. You didn't work with younger kids you left when watts left.

The program is going forward. The program has good positive leader.

cellking is right, we do not get the support that basketball gets.Basketball gets 1st priority andour program has suffered. But we

all know that, but what can we do

moving forward to get our program

on track? I really dont think this is a

coaching issue, as I think anyone

might very well fail if they dont get

the support they need and let the

kids see it for themselves as well as

parents. I know that there has been

alot of talk lately that something has

to be done after this year to see that

football gets equal as basketball. Im

going to throw this out there and you

guys can tell me what you think.

Ask coach smith if football is mistreated? The problem with football is still trying to recover from gay being the coach. Gay destroyed the program in 80s and 90s . The only way the adminstation don't support that hired him back. He has on

Little followingA school should never have a Athat is a coach also.

The only way the administration don't support football was by hiring gay back. He destroy the program in 80s and 90s. He has his little filling thinking one 3 A team make him a expert.

Ask coach smith if his program is mistreated.

When you get on here stir the pot under two different names, Your Not a supporter of the program. My last post, on the administration.