uk#1fan

Who do you think wins this game?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lawrence has throw for 2,409 yards 27 touchdowns and rushed for 1,111 yards 9 touchdowns. SK has 6 receivers with over 12 catches.

Prediction-Lawrence will finish his season with 2530 yards passing and 28 touchdowns in the air. He will finish his season with 1201 yards rushing and 9 rushing touchdowns.

It should be a Great game. Weather looks good for now. Both teams come into this one healthy. Two of the top five teams in the state right now. IMO. In the last six weeks Ryle has made some changes that have worked out very well. Last time I took SK. This time I'm taking Ryle in another close one. Not as many points in this one. Ryle 28 - SK 21. Can't wait for Friday !!

Ryle wins the rematch at home and silences the few obnoxious SK followers.

I'm going to say Travis, being much healthier this go around, has a big game and Hempel goes for over 100 both on the ground and through the air.

Ryle simply seems to be the better TEAM right now.

Ryle- 35

SK- 24

I think it'll be a bit lower-scoring game than last time. Ryle is a little healthier and has made some changes on defense and I think SK will make some adjustments from last game also. SK's lack of running game outside of Lawrence will hurt them. Hempel will lead the Raiders to a win and semi-final birth. I'll say 24-17 favor of the orange and black.

Any updates on the injuries to Powell and Mills of SK...The Mills injury could really hurt SK's chances of winning if he cant go...Pinkelton has filled in nicely for Powell, but it would be nice to have both...Maybe now that Pinkelton is playing well Marksberry could put Powell at RB, a move that would greatly improve SK IMO...

Any updates on the injuries to Powell and Mills of SK...The Mills injury could really hurt SK's chances of winning if he cant go...Pinkelton has filled in nicely for Powell, but it would be nice to have both...Maybe now that Pinkelton is playing well Marksberry could put Powell at RB, a move that would greatly improve SK IMO...

Sage Powell has a shoulder injury. I think Derek Mills will play Friday.