The Walking Dead (Spoiler Alert)

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The show more than exceeded my expectations, which is really saying something here. I absolutely love the comics series and it's rare that I really enjoy an adaptation of something I like so much. I'll have to wait and see how a couple things shake out, but it looks as though AMC has done it again. Their recent run of success from buying pilots has been excellent -- Breaking Bad, Mad Men, Rubicon and Walking Dead are all outstanding -- and I look forward to what they've got coming up.

The show more than exceeded my expectations, which is really saying something here. I absolutely love the comics series and it's rare that I really enjoy an adaptation of something I like so much. I'll have to wait and see how a couple things shake out, but it looks as though AMC has done it again. Their recent run of success from buying pilots has been excellent -- Breaking Bad, Mad Men, Rubicon and Walking Dead are all outstanding -- and I look forward to what they've got coming up.

What do they have coming up? Can you give us a synopsis of what it might be. Only one I've really gotten into thus far is The Walking Dead, Rubicon looked good but I never knew when it was on. I need DVR.

^ So far, all of AMC's original shows have come on during prime time on Sunday nights.

The one pilot I know they've ordered a show on is called "The Killing." It's about a murder in Seattle and tells the story from the alternating perspectives of the investigating police, the victim's family and the suspects. If it's half as good as these other shows, I think I'll really like it. I'm not sure when it's set to premiere, but it will be sometime after the first of the year.

If you have the time to get into Rubicon after it comes out on DVD, I definitely recommend it. Had me in held in suspense the whole season.