Somerset/ Southwestern predictions

SHS Future

Who wins?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

I like this rivalry game!! The size of SW vs. the speed of SHS. This will be the first real test for the new Somerset line. If they can hold off the Warriors, then the line will not be a negative factor this year. Good luck to both teams.

Somerset wins 28-21

The game lies in the hands of the offense, they cannot have another outing like they did against Bowling Green. That game could have been worse that what it was because of the situations Southwestern put themselves in.

Southwestern has had two terrible offense games in a row (one scriammage against Wayne Co.)

I see the offensive woes continuing, and it kills me to say this but I see Somerset with the edge.

SHS - 35

SW - 12

Briar Jumpers will jump all over Southwestern
I think it will be closer than people think-just because SW matches up size wise with Somerset, not speed wise, but SW will keep it on the ground and chew up clock-not to mention it is a cross town rivial game. I still think the Jumpersd will win but not by much.

This will be tight close ball game. Both are good teams in their own right. The concern I have is in the trenches. SW is big on the DL and Somerset's only weak area, if you could call it that is on the OL, no knock on the boys or line coach - it's they are still developing and gelling. If SW can control the Somerset's OL SW will win, however, if they can't look for big night for D. Jackson and the BJ's. This one is toss up to me. Good luck to both teams!